Get accurate and timely blood pressure readings from your patients with the LAB24
Bionet’s LAB24 is an advanced, motion-tolerant ambulatory blood pressure monitor supporting the care and diagnosis of hyper and hypotensive patients. The LAB24 provides 24 hours of blood pressure data within a 48 hours period, allowing breaks for daily activity and rest.
Comfort, Accuracy, Dependability. Experience the LAB24 Ambulatory Blood Pressure monitoring system from Bionet
When blood pressures need to be retried or confirmed due to:
- “White coat” hypertension
- Masked hypertension
- Titrating medication
- Active child induced artifact
- Identifying pre-hyper/hypotension, High normal BP
- 24hr hypertension exposed
- Potential LVH (Left Ventricle Hypertrophy)
- Congestive heart failure
- Potential MI
- Target organ damage
- Stroke & Renal failure
Easy traceable patient data & capacity
- Clinically approved by meeting or exceeding the latest BHS, ESH, AAMI:SP10 standards
- Motion Tolerant algorithm applied
- Patented inner pocket, unique, self-fitting, comfort cuff. Durable for all ABPM applications.
- BMS Mini software for smart programing, analysis tools, and reports
Situations when BP accuracy matters the most
- “White Coat” hypertension: Patient shows hypertension at the doctor’s office but not at other settings, such as home.
- Masked hypertension: Patient shows normal BP at doctor’s office but exhibits hypertension at home or during daily life.
- Titrating medication for antihypertensive medication
- Self BP reading with accuracy is the key for titrating hypertensive medication.
- Other hypertensive symptom needing ABPM
- Resistant hypertension
- Childhood hypertension
- Nocturnal hypertension
- Episodic hypertension and / or anxiety disorders
- Hypotensive symptoms
- Changes in diet and daily routine designed to reduce hypertension
Non-dippers with 24 hr hypertension exposed with high potential LVH (left ventricular hypertrophy)
- Non-dippers are a certain group of patients, particularly those with potential target organ damage or LVH, whose nocturnal systolic and diastolic blood pressure do not respectively average clinically expected lower readings.
- One of the major factors of LVH is continuous exposure to 24 hr hypertension, even during the night.
- LVH gradually changes the structure of the heart by thickening the left ventricle chamber wall and complications can include:
- Cardiac Arrest
- As a prevention, regular basis BP monitoring is critical with accurate 24 hr monitoring, as well as moderate physical activities, dietary control and, above all, quitting smoking.
LAB24 has the most accurate BP algorithm for daily life patterns, as well as sleep BP readings for 24 hrs
Why LAB24 ABPM ?
- Motion tolerant algorithm for 24 hrs up to 48 hrs monitoring
The most advanced BP algorithm for day/night monitoring even under circumstances of motion artifact.
- Clinically validated by standards of
AAMI, ESH, BIHS, AAMI-SP10, ISO 81060-2
- Patented cuffs with inner pocket for easy wearing & reassuring BP accuracy
Equipped with inner-pocket design, it will hold cuff position for BP monitoring, ensuring accurate, consistent readings.
- BMS Mini ABPM software is intuitive, user-friendly Windows based program that includes:
- Interpretive summary report
- Time-slice periods with statistical analysis
- Custom report options with single page with ABP graph
- PDF report format with EMR compatibility with built-in direct email menu
- Easy to use & one button design
- Simple operation with one button design
- 250 memory readings
- 2 AA batteries required