Simplify your workflow with VEMO
- VEMO is a wearable, continuous ECG monitoring sensor for veterinary applications. Used with the VEMO-APP, the sensor connects to Android/iOS
tablets with Bluetooth connectivity.
- VEMO simplifies the workflow for Veterinary care-givers, while providing ECG, HR, and RR monitoring with real-time data tracings along with alarm notifications.
- With our “PATCH UP AND GO” feature, VEMO is the preferred optimized 72 hr continuous monitoring solution for pre and post-op points of care.
- The intuitive VEMO-APP will allow users to monitor multiple pet vital signs (ECG, HR, RR) at a time, thus maximizing cost effective workflows.
- Get real-time data updated with VEMO-LINK, our network-WIFI based client viewer, anywhere within your clinic.
VEMO, DESIGNED WITH PATCH-UP AND GO IN MIND.
- Small and lightweight (7.5g). Optimized footprint for single-lead continuous ECG monitoring for 72 hours
- Never miss a beat! Proprietary adhesive with VEMO provides a secure ECG signal to the app for accurate ECG, HR, and RR measurements
- User friendly VEMO app: generate a vital sign chart, share records, and record
- Multiple sensor connections with one tablet monitoring display capabilities
- Easy charging with the VEMO cradle
Easy & Intuitive VEMO APP
- Available at the Google Play Store (Android) or iOS App Store (Apple)
- Auto synchronization
- Easy patient data management with canine and feline applications
- Real time ECG waveform display with numeric respiration data
- Up to 4 VEMO sensors: recommended for smoothest operation
- Up to 6 VEMO sensors: maximum number for monitoring
- Fast and easy vital sign chart generation in PDF formats – share easily and import to electronic records